The search for excellent childcare remains many parents’ most challenging pursuit. As many begin the process, their questions turn into a long list of concerns, requirements, and desires for the perfect place for their children to thrive.
When my oldests, now 19 and 16, were small I remember touring different facilities and being genuinely surprised at how different they all were. Some I walked into and felt immediately at ease. I could tell the caregivers were attentive and kind within minutes of meeting them. When I found the perfect place for Julia and Nate, it had a wonderful blend of kindness, routine, physical play, and music. They spent their entire preschool years in that same facility. My children still remember their teacher’s names and even through we moved from Texas more than ten years ago, we still send holiday cards to them and keep in touch.
They became a part of our family, loving and encouraging my children in a beautiful, unique way.
The Learning Experience, an educational childcare franchise with nearly 250 centers nationwide, has opened a new Academy of Early Education center in Happy Valley.
The early childhood education center provides childcare, enrichment programs, and early education for children from six weeks to six years of age.
The Learning Experience’s all-inclusive programs and well-rounded curriculum include phonics, mathematics, science, physical fitness, music, foreign languages, and a philanthropy program that teaches children the value of kindness and helping others in the classroom, at home, and in their communities. All programs and curriculum are designed to make learning fun and engaging through fun-loving educational mascots like “Bubbles the Elephant” and “Penny Polite.”
The Learning Experience in Happy Valley center features:
- Safe, secure, and private access.
- Certified preschool teachers and highly-trained staff.
- Separate classrooms specifically designed to meet the needs of children in The Learning Experience’s Six Stages of Early Development.
- Spacious, fenced-in playgrounds that have designated areas for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
- Make Believe Boulevard, an interactive classroom designed to develop and expand sociodramatic play amongst children.
The Learning Experience’s proprietary Learning Experience Academic Program (L.E.A.P.) curriculum and enrichment programs were developed through more than 30 years of experience in early childhood education. Its early literacy programs have 9 out of 10 children reading before Kindergarten.
The Learning Experience would LOVE to give one of you a $100 Gift Card to Amazon, just for learning more about them!
To enter the giveaway:
- Follow The Learning Experience in Happy Valley on Facebook (Here) or Instagram (Here)
- Leave a comment below letting us know where you followed The Learning Experience and what your name / handle is!
- And yes – if you follow on both, you can leave two separate comments!
Contest is not administered or endorsed by Instagram or Facebook and is open to US residents 18 years of age and up.This contest ends Friday (01/31/2020) at 12 PM MST